- Heroes of the Storm will get a new game mode
- Beyond Good & Evil will be free!
- Step-by-step guide: How to use X360CE?
- No Man’s Sky is being investigated by advertising supervisor
- FIFA 17 is pre-downloadable
- Minecraft: Chinese Tour
- Valve will change Steam again
- Microsoft: Edge is the most efficient browser
- Sony: No Man’s Sky’s marketing was bad
- NSFW – Not a Simulator For Working
Sony: No Man’s Sky’s marketing was bad
No Man’s Sky promised a lot of things, but after the release, the players realized that they didn’t get what they expected…
No Man’s Sky was one of the most anticipated games of 2016, but also the most disappointing one. Only ~23000 of ~68000 reviews are positive ones. The others dislike the game, mostly because of the lack of content. Sean Murray didn’t tweet for a month, the channel of Hello Games is quiet, and the latest post on the official website is from the beginning of September. However, Joshida Shuhei stated he understands the people who criticize Hello Games and Murray. “It wasn’t a great PR strategy. He didn’t have a PR person helping him, and in the end he is an indie developer.”